- You'll learn weeks worth of Jiu Jitsu in just 2 days.
- You'll have fun. It's a road trip.
- Queen's campus is beautiful when it's not winter (it's winter all year in Kingston)
- Train with people from all across the province.
- There will be lots of other novices there.
- You'll make new friends (even if you're shy).
- Nothing wakes you up on a Saturday like a punch to the face!
- Chris moved away. It's safe now :)
- You can study in the car, and when you get back.
See you soon, Kingston!
EDIT: Turns out Megalos is not in fact a good reason to go to Kingston.